The Cat Mate C50 automatic pet feeder is specially made for cat’s feed. But Getting a right cat feeder for your kitty is a tough task for even you already get the one and looking for another. Because every day we see a lot of products coming in the market through different brands. They all give us a guarantee that it fulfills our needs but does it? So, we review this automatic cat feeder and try to know it complete your needs?
Cat Mate C50 Automatic Pet Feeder Review
Spending a lot of time on these cat feeders and by testing them we know have the experience to understand which feeder is perfect for small and large cats. Which also maintain cat diet. And even you are not at home it easily serves the feed to your cat. Before buying pet feeder a lot of question you are having in your mind like: Does it provide meal automatically? how to program cat mate c 500? how to set up a meal for cat with feeder? What type of features this feeder have? We cover all of them in the guide.
- The cat mate c 50 feeder serves 5 meals per day
- It is using analog timer
- Using 1 AA battery which is also rechargeable
- For keeping fresh food for your cat it has Twin ice packs
- It work with LID system
- It has 90-hour meal time program and you cat set time of 4-6 hours to serve every meal to your cat
- Package Weight: 4.14 Pounds
How to Program Cat Mate C50 For Meal?
After selecting the pet feeder our next question is how we can use it and how to program it for our cat. The catmate c50 easy to operate because it has only one tray with clock-wise counter. You have to set up time which you think good for your cat to eat. When the clock reaches the target time it releases the tray with food and opens it up.
Note: This feeder uses European Time System so you have to set counter according to that time.
- If you have only one cat then this is a perfect choice for you
- You can easily set 4 meals for your dog in 90 hours time
- It doesn’t break while your cat try to jump on it because it made by strong metal
- A perfect battery condition indicator which tells you about battery performance
- Easy to clean
- Easy to program
- You can also carry it any where because it is small in shape and doesn’t have much weight
- Do not use it if you are going for long vacations like 7-10 days
- The ice pack doesn’t work well for fresh veggies
Our Rating: 4.1
Well, every product has some benefits and disadvantage as well. So, that doesn’t mean we stop using them. This product is perfect for you if you want to use it for 90 hours and you did not get better then at this price.
Related Cat Feeders:
Extra Tips To Use it
- When you buy it run a test on it and use it for 2 or 3 days at your home while you are at your home. In this way, you know whether it works fine your cat or not
- Always use a fresh battery when you are leaving your cat
- Make sure you click “ON” button and it starts using the counter clock
- Do not fill trays with heavy food because if you do this the LID system did not rotate it on time. It might be cost your cat heavy.